Monday, November 27
11:00-12:00 – SYA visit (Atrium)
SYA offers the chance to spend your junior or senior year in China, France, Italy and Spain. Students attend classes, live with a host family, engage in a global curriculum and travel extensively in each country. Learn more at sya.org or stop by the atrium to speak with them today.
Tuesday, November 28
10:55 – Announcement Assembly
8:30 – 11:30 – Picture Retake Day
Thursday, November 30
Class meetings and POD groups
11:25 – 9th grade class meeting – Theater
11:15 – 10th and 11th grade POD groups – look for an email from me with your location. Remember to order your lunch early so we can start the POD groups on time.
11:25 – 12th grade class meeting – Wendy’s Lab
A few updates and reminders from the Performing Arts Dept.:
1. If you signed up for US Performing Arts for the winter trimester, please come the Franklin on Thursday, Nov. 30th at 2:00. You will receive your class information there.
– If you would still like to sign up – please do so asap! There is still room in Acoustic Music and World Drum.
2. Join us tomorrow – Monday, Nov. 27 at 2:00 – Drama Room.
Meet Waynflete alum, Sam Carner. a successful musical theatre author. He will share his experiences and his work.
– Let’s give Sam a warm welcome home!
3. Wed. Dec. 6th – 12:30 – 2:00 – First stage crew session for THE DROWSY CHAPERONE.
4. 24 HOUR THEATRE FEST!! This is our insta – theatre making event.
Prompts for short plays will be chosen on Friday, Dec. 8th at 3:00 – all return on Sat. Dec. 9th at 10am to rehearse these new short plays and put them on their feet for an impromptu performance the very same day. Flyer attached.
Please Tiki Fuhro or Chris Fitze know if you would like to participate.